Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ornate Garden

This Ornate Garden Suite has been available for a while, but I just got it this week. I don't know why I waited so long. It's absolutely beautiful! I made this card for a Fab Friday card challenge. It's been several years since I wanted to participate in a challenge. I lost my mojo quite some time ago (years!) and dropped out of Stampin' Up! I rejoined about a year ago and am just now getting in the mood to make cards again.





This card uses the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper - which is gorgeous, by the way - and the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. Cardstock used is Pear Pizzazz and Bumblebee.  I did run the Pear Pizzazz card thru the Big Shot using the Subtle 3D embossing folder.  I love the subtle texture it gives. I used the Tulip punch to make the ends on the sentiment strip.  I used the middle petal on the large tulip on the punch.  The sentiment came from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.  I love finding different ways to use punches & dies to stretch their value.

If you would like to order any of the items used in this card, just click the photo below and it will take you to my online Stampin' Up store.  Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting back in the stamping game and that you're joining us! This suite of products is so pretty I don't know why I haven't gotten it yet either! Great job showing off the lovely papers! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Perfect color choices to go with this pretty DSP - such a cheery card! Love your cool banner ends! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty designer paper! Great layering. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete