Thursday, June 4, 2020

Beautiful Friendship background





Beautiful Friendship stamp set (item # 149252) was used to create my own background DSP.  You can come up with very unique patterns and color combinations.  I hadn't used this technique for quite some time and forgot how fun it is! I started out with plain whisper white cardstock and stamped all over creating my own "Designer Series Paper" using Beautiful Friendship stamp set.  I cut the same die cut from blackberry bliss & whisper white using the Stitched So Sweetly die set (item # 151690).  I cut the blackberry bliss piece in half horizontally and staggered the top & bottom to create the shadow for the white die cut layer. I colored the bow with the pear pizzazz ink pad. I ran the white background layer thru the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder.  Ink colors used: Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight and Sahara Sand. All items used are © Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment