Friday, June 19, 2020

Framed For You




I love this stamp set!  It was on my first order from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.  The Framed For You stamp set can be used in many many ways.  The sentiment is from Positive Thoughts stamp set.  I have a tip for using the Framed For You stamp set.  *DO NOT* throw away the extra rubber stamp frame inside the wood-look frame.  It is just an extra piece and not really meant to be used but this is the piece I used to make the Crumb Cake layer behind the flower.  See photo below.  I inked this piece with crumb cake inkpad then I stamped the woodgrain-look small stamp with Soft Suede and stamped directly on that frame piece that's not really a stamp.  Then I stamped it all together in a Whisper White square and stamped the leafy vine around it. Then layered it on Daffodil Delight mat.  I like to try to find different ways to use stamps besides they way they were intended.




Here is the inside of the card.  I always decorate the insides of my cards.



If you would like to order the items used in this card, just click on the pictures below and it will take you to my online Stampin' Up store.

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back again!  Till then, take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment