Sunday, September 1, 2013

My first Christmas card of 2013

I love how this turned out.  I used this card for a swap a couple of weeks ago and they all loved it.




Stamp sets used: Warmth & Wonder (2013 Stampin' Up Holiday catalog - Hostess set), Gorgeous Grunge (2013-2014 Catalog, pg. 109), Off the Grid (2013-2014 Catalog, pg. 108)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Accessories used from 2013 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog: Stylish Stripes embossing folder (pg 22), Gold Metallic Encore ink pad (pg. 28).
Accessories used from 2013-2014 Stampin' Up catalog: Tea Lace Paper Doilies (pg.156), cut in half; Extra-Large Oval punch, big shot.
Ink and Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive.

I sponged Old Olive around the oval to help it stand out, and popped it up on dimensionals.  Stamping 'Off the Grid' with the gold Encore ink pad really helped make the front of this card 'pop'.  It shows up a little better if you enlarge the above photo.  I did not use the grid/gold ink on the inside for fear of too much smudging.


And the inside:



I really like this card.  And I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment