Sunday, July 29, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Here is a card stamping technique that I am currently 'stuck' on.  I love it!  Sooo easy, and the finished card looks so great!  Here is the link for the video of Triple Time Stamping technique from Dawn Olchefske.




Stamp set: The Open Sea (Stampin Up), Contemporary Greetings (Amuse Studio).
Paper: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up).
Accessories: crochet thread, stampin dimensionals.

The top 2 layers were adhered together and put on stampin' dimensionals onto the background layer. Very fun technique.  

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I love this and will be trying this technique thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say I love this and will be trying this technique thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete