Wednesday, September 12, 2012

French Foliage one layer card

A one layer card.  I am liking the simpler, one layer cards more and more ...
This card is made using my very favorite fall foliage set.  I love any card that I am able to use French Foliage on.

Also submitting this card for the Less is More - Week 84 - One Layer Challenge





Stamp set: French Foliage (Stampin Up), and Thankful For [now retired], (Stampin Up)
Paper: Stampin Up Naturals White
Ink: all Stampin Up, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh your card is gorgeous! I love the stamp layering you did. I was just looking at your About Me. I had to reread it twice. Sound like a good story !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic
    I love the natural look of the leaves
    Stunning card!
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! I nominated you for a Liebster award, go over to my blog to see!

    ReplyDelete